Click the button to 'like' my facebook group, so that I can keep you updated with all my artistic pursuits via your newsfeed!
- Studio Diary April 2018
- 50 prints in 2017 part two
- 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission
Galleries and Collections 2018
Wychwood Art, Deddington, Oxfordshire
Fitch and Fellows, Thame, Oxfordshire
The Eyebrook Gallery, Uppingham, Rutland
Buckinghamshire Craft Guild, Stoke Mandeville, Buckinghamshire
West Ox Arts, Bampton, Oxfordshire
Saturday 24th November - Bicester Christmas Art Fayre
The Great Print Exhibition 2018
Friday 9 November 2018 Ė Sunday 3 February 2019. Open daily, 10am-5pm. Free entry
This is my first year taking part in this exhibition which boasts being the largest exhibition of its kind in the UK. With over 350 framed artworks on the wall by over 60 printmakers from up and down Britain, itís an excellent chance to see and buy original art. This year the exhibition includes an array of new artists who havenít shown in the exhibition before, as well as some firm favourites from previous years returning.
Youíll be able to learn about this widely varied art form, with information on how different prints are made and videos showing artists making their work, along with examples of tools and printing plates used to create prints.
The Rheged Centre Redhills, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 0DQ