- 2019 challenge - 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Studio Diary April 2018
- 50 prints in 2017 part two
- 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission
Flowers and Fields
I love the wild flowers that take over the edges of fields, the towering cow parsley and the bright red poppies. I even find the grasses pretty. I love the way a ripe filed of grain looks furry and shimmers in the sun. Although a bit of a nuisance in the garden, I can't help but find the symmetry and complexity of a dandelion clock enticing. The scenes in this gallery have mostly been inspired by walking in and around Bicester.
I have displayed these images to scale with each other. I.e, the larger they look on screen, the larger they are in real life.