- 2019 challenge - 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Studio Diary April 2018
- 50 prints in 2017 part two
- 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission
My work fits into three general themes, Woodlands and Trees, Water and Reflections and Flowers and Fields. Most of my inspiration comes from local scenes, sometimes from further afield if I have been away.
Click the images or text to view my themed galleries.