- 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission
Linocuts for Sale
Welcome to my brand new shop!
Here you will find work that is available to purchase. I hope you enjoy having a look around. Click on an image for more information about it. Any questions at all, please get in touch.
I accept payment through Paypal, if you don't have a Paypal account you can check out as a guest. I will dispatch your order to your Paypal address within three working days, either using a DHL or Royal Mail tracked service. I'm happy to send work internationally. Postage is currently FREE!
If you live nearby (I'm in Bicester, UK) you may prefer to arrange a studio visit to see the work in person. If you see a piece you like and would prefer it framed, I can send you a paypal request for the framed price. You will need to visit my studio to pick up larger framed work but I am happy to frame up and post smaller pieces.
Recent testimonial from Olivia..
"The prints arrived safely yesterday and they look great. Thanks so much. Hopefully I'll be back for more soon!"