- 50 prints in 2017!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission
Student Work and Testimonials
These images are student work from 1-to-1 or 1-to-2 private lino cutting workshops at my studio in Bicester. Most of these linocuts are done by first-time lino-ers.
I have lots more new work to add and I've also received lots more lovely feedback from my students which I hope to share with you soon!
"Thanks very much for Sunday's tutorial. You are very kind, patient and I learned a lot." Charlotte
Ann tweeted "Thank you for a fabulous day course @AlexandraBuckle ! Lovely to meet you :-) #linocut #printing #art"
Andy tweeted "Fab day with the highly talented and lovely @AlexandraBuckle & Dora learning reduction linocut with @AstroBunchies So inspirational."
"Thank you for such a lovely, informative and relaxed day, and for your hospitality.... It was a great day and we both benefited, even though it was Jill's present. She was really chuffed... Thank you for your patient tuition and a great day well spent." Ann