- 2019 challenge - 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Studio Diary April 2018
- 50 prints in 2017 part two
- 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission
Water and Reflections
I enjoy depicting water with my linocuts. I enjoy the challenge of tricking the eye into seeing a convincing representation of a rippling or mirror water effect.
Scenes depicted here are from Bicester and Kirtlington in Oxfordshire, Brackley in Northamptonshire, Hyde Park in London, Great Linford in Milton Keynes, Robin Hood's Bay in Yorkshire, Mevagissey in Cornwall, Stowe Landscape Gardens in Buckinghamshire, the Botanic Gardens in Oxford, the Southbank in London, and views from the Lake District including scenes from Grasmere and Buttermere.
I have displayed these images to scale with each other. I.e, the larger they look on screen, the larger they are in real life.