8 April 2019
Those that know me a little better may be aware that my very talented game developer husband of Ben Olding Games Ltd, has just ventured into the exciting world of Virtual Reality (VR) development...
On a whim, he decided to create me my very own virtual reality gallery - lucky me! This virtual space features all of my lino prints - and I mean ALL of them, framed and arranged to scale. It is fascinating to see them all exhibited together - a feat that I cannot easily manage in Real Life.
My gallery has been submitted to the Steam Store, we are just waiting for it to be approved. When it is live it will be completely free to get your hands on and explore... all you need is a virtual reality headset...
When it is live, you will be the first to know....
4 April 2019
This year I plan to complete 25 linocuts. Alongside these pieces I shall also create 50 mini paintings. See them all here as they are completed...
2 January 2019
- RESOURCES: What materials do I use?
- STUDIO DIARY: April 2018
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part two
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission