- Studio Diary April 2018
- 50 prints in 2017 part two
- 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission
"Just wanted to say a big Thank you for yesterday's workshop , we loved it !!!! Thanks for being so patient and encouraging. Who knows may well see you again." Liz
"Thanks very much for Sunday's tutorial. You are very kind, patient and I learned a lot." Charlotte
"Thank you for such a lovely, informative and relaxed day, and for your hospitality.... It was a great day and we both benefited, even though it was Jill's present. She was really chuffed... Thank you for your patient tuition and a great day well spent." Ann