15 May 2019
6 May 2019
This year I plan to complete 25 linocuts. Alongside these pieces I shall also create 50 mini paintings. See them all here as they are completed... UPDATE: 6th May 2019 I have fallen a little behind with my challenge I think... though I have two super (very nearly finished) prints and 4 mini paintings to share with you very soon! Watch this space...
- COMING SOON! My own Virtual Reality Gallery
- STUDIO DIARY: April 2018
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part two
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission