20 March 2020
I really appreciate your support
I know that life has taken a rather unexpected turn but I hope that in place of visiting my events and open studio that you can continue to show your support by shopping for my linocuts and greetings cards through my website, and liking and commenting on and sharing my social media posts really helps me out too. Please also consider purchasing a gift voucher for private tuition later in the year. It is only through the support of my customers that I am able to continue doing this job which I love.
Best wishes and stay healthy everyone.
Over the next few weeks I will be upping my social media output and doing more videos of me working and sharing more in progress photos. And I plan to do a lot of creating! That is one posistive out of all if this - I now have so much more time to create. I also plan to share and list items in my shop that you would have been on show for my open studio.
Idea - online tutorials and custom lino kits to get you started
This is an idea I am considering and just trying to get to grips with. Please get in touch if this is of interest and I can keep you in the loop as this progresses.
Update about my events
Brill Art on the Hill is cancelled
Printfest is cancelled
Oxfordshire Artweeks are running a virtual festival this year
Bucks Art Weeks are running a virtual festival this year
- Update for May
- Painting Challenge results
- Autumn update
- 2019 CHALLENGE: 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Artweeks in Bicester begins on the 18th May!
- COMING SOON! My own Virtual Reality Gallery
- STUDIO DIARY: April 2018
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part two
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission