1 May 2020
I am very pleased with the article about my Japan trip which has just gone online at the Ox Magazine, you can read it here. It will go into print for the June edition....
20 March 2020
What a crazy week! As my events, open studios and workshops get cancelled or postponed I'm writing a quick post to keep you updated and to give you some ideas how you can get your arty fix from the safety and comfort of your home.
6 December 2019
So as I've mentioned in previous blog posts, I have had a rethink with my painting and print challenge since I got back from Japan. I thought you would like to see the results of the paintings from start to finish so I have photographed them all together....
- Autumn update
- 2019 CHALLENGE: 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Artweeks in Bicester begins on the 18th May!
- COMING SOON! My own Virtual Reality Gallery
- STUDIO DIARY: April 2018
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part two
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission