Painting Challenge results
6 December 2019
So as I've mentioned in previous blog posts, I have had a rethink with my painting and print challenge since I got back from Japan. I thought you would like to see the results of the paintings from start to finish so I have photographed them all together. Another reason I wanted to get a photo of them all is because I have decided to start listing them for sale. I have ordered lovely little oak frames for them which they look very cute in. Anyway, here are all the paintings, some need a little more work, but others are ready to find new homes :)
- Update for May
- Coronavirus update
- Autumn update
- 2019 CHALLENGE: 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Artweeks in Bicester begins on the 18th May!
- COMING SOON! My own Virtual Reality Gallery
- STUDIO DIARY: April 2018
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part two
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission