Personalised cuff bracelet commission
31 March 2010
This is not the original post for this blog article which I took down several years ago.
However it has come to my attention that there are a lot of people coming to my site from Pinterest to see my old jewellery work, in particular my personalised cuff bracelets.
So I have put together this little gallery of silver cuff bracelets for you.
Feel free to get in touch if you are interested in commissioning a bracelet.
Since 2012, my main area of focus has been my linocuts. Can I tempt you to have a look around my website?
Or fancy having a go? I also teach one day lino printing workshops at my home studio...
Thanks for reading :)
- Update for May
- Coronavirus update
- Painting Challenge results
- Autumn update
- 2019 CHALLENGE: 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Artweeks in Bicester begins on the 18th May!
- COMING SOON! My own Virtual Reality Gallery
- STUDIO DIARY: April 2018
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part two
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter