STUDIO DIARY: April 2018
30 April 2018
Wow, not sure where this year has gone so far, as I write this I am five days away from opening my studio for Oxfordshire Artweeks and I am not as prepared as I would like! I don't have as much new work as I would like.
- Landscape Artist of the Year
- It's nearly Autumn! Eek!
- Spring 2021
- October update
- Update for May
- Coronavirus update
- Painting Challenge results
- Autumn update
- 2019 CHALLENGE: 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Artweeks in Bicester begins on the 18th May!
- COMING SOON! My own Virtual Reality Gallery
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part two
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission