1 May 2021
This time last year I was gearing up for a virtual Oxfordshire Artweeks. A year on, as we emerge from lockdown number three, fortunately I am able to take part in a physical exhibition. I am looking forward to exhibiting with other Bicester Artists at Bicester Hotel and Spa. We should have opened our doors today (1st May) but we have decided to start on the 17th May when we can tie in with the covid restrictions lifting a little more and the hotel can offer a better reception to guests. This means our show will coincide with the third week of Oxfordshire Artweeks. There is no physical brochure for the events this year, so for more information please see our listing on the Artweeks website here and from there you can also explore the other physical and virtual events taking place in the county.
I also have Bucks Art Weeks on the horizon in June. This year I am doing a small group exhibition at Botolph Claydon Village Hall. You can see my listing here. Bucks Art Weeks have produced a brochure this year but it just showcases the artist taking part. For venue details and opening times, please browse the website. More information will become live closer to the time.
- My Virtual Reality Gallery
- Landscape Artist of the Year
- It's nearly Autumn! Eek!
- October update
- Update for May
- Coronavirus update
- Painting Challenge results
- Autumn update
- 2019 CHALLENGE: 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Artweeks in Bicester begins on the 18th May!
- COMING SOON! My own Virtual Reality Gallery
- STUDIO DIARY: April 2018
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part two
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission