Update for May
1 May 2020
I am very pleased with the article about my Japan trip which has just gone online at the Ox Magazine, you can read it here. It will go into print for the June edition.
The article is to tie in with Oxfordshire Artweeks which is just about to kick off, so please show your support to the artists taking part in the Virtual Festival for Artweeks this year. Due to a monumental effort on the part of the Oxfordshire Artweeks organisers, the festival is running purley online. Visit Artweeks.org to see artist galleries, a live streaming social wall, artists videos, daily art trails and lots more.
- Coronavirus update
- Painting Challenge results
- Autumn update
- 2019 CHALLENGE: 25 Prints and 50 Paintings
- Artweeks in Bicester begins on the 18th May!
- COMING SOON! My own Virtual Reality Gallery
- STUDIO DIARY: April 2018
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part two
- PRINTING CHALLENGE: 50 prints in 2017 part one!
- I'm reviving the blog!
- Japanese woodblock printing day with Laura Boswell
- BAFA Japanese woodblock printing talk and demo with Laura Boswell
- Varnishing Day 2012
- Entering the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
- Varnishing Day at the Royal Academy of Arts 2011
- The Royal Academy Summer Exhibition letter
- Personalised cuff bracelet commission